SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Multi Task Assistant
Work Schedule: Full Time, Nights (rotating weekends)
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Medical City Dallas is a full-service, 790+ bed tertiary care center offering nearly 100 specialties. Located in the heart of North Dallas, it was the first hospital in North Texas to earn Magnet recognition in 2003 and again in 2008. In addition to nursing excellence, the facility is consistently recognized for its state-of-the-art technology and for pioneering new medical procedures.
- One year of experience in an acute care setting, preferred
- Training as a Nursing Assistant, EMT, Medical Assistant or two semesters of nursing school required
- Graduate of a Patient Care Assistant Course or Certified Nurse Assistant Program, preferred
- National certification as Health Unit Coordinator, preferred.
- Current BLS issued by an American Heart Association provider