Located in the outskirts of Washington, D.C, Reston Hospital Center, a 221 bed hospital lies within the vibrant Town Center of Reston, known for its lively mix of restaurants, shops, and services. Reston Hospital Center is an HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) facility making it a very secure and reputable facility to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
- 33-Bed Emergency Department (5-Beds specific to pediatrics)
- Level II Trauma Center
- Stroke Certified and Heart Center
- In 2016 over 43,000 patients were served in the community
- On average 120-125 patients are seen daily
- Types of patients seen: sepsis, trauma, stroke, and multiple medical injuries
- Growth opportunities involve being a part of Shared Governance councils
- A supportive environment focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders with a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.