SHIFT: No Weekends
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, operating over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row.
At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious team member to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As an Human Resources Coordinator you will support implementation of Human Resources (HR) strategies and Center of Excellence (COE) programs in their facility under the direction of the Facility (or Line of Business - LOB) VP of HR:
Support effective employee access to HR services
- Implement HR programs/initiatives within the facility (or LOB) as directed by the VP of HR in collaboration with HR Business Partners, managers and employees.
- Support effective implementation of the HR Support Model; direct employees and managers to the appropriate source of information (self-service portal, HR Service Center) and facilitate access.
- Interface with the HR Service Center or HR Centers of Excellence as needed to support HCA program execution.
- Raise employee and manager awareness about available programs.
- Respond appropriately to time-sensitive HR issues; support planned response in safety or security emergencies affecting the facility (including weather).
Support Employee & Community engagement
Support HR operational excellence
- Support local employee engagement and community events or activities; coordinate employee recognition and service award events or program implementation.
- Distribute HR communications efficiently.
- Coordinate and provide support for Employee Activity Groups.
- Support implementation of department or facility action plans as a result of engagement survey results, sensing, etc.
- Ensure compliance with HCA HR policies and processes.
- Maintain confidential Employee Relations data to be sent to the HR Service Center as appropriate (documenting behaviors, discussions, disciplinary actions, etc.).
- Support local hiring processes defined by the Recruiting Center of Excellence. Post jobs locally if necessary. Facilitate onsite interview process as needed; revise job descriptions if needed, working with Recruiting and Compensation. Coordinate local orientation programs and assist with content delivery.
- Provide program support to compliance initiatives; gather information and help with preparation for compliance audits (OFCCP, Joint Commission, Dept. of Labor). Maintain required legal postings.
- Support learning and development activities at the facility (logistics, program tracking, completion of development plan actions, updating and preparing succession plan documentation, etc.).
- Support benefits enrollment at the location, setting up information sessions, directing employees to the appropriate web and call center resources.
- Assist in equipping managers for the salary and incentive planning process.
- Produce standard reports on HR metrics from core HR systems as required by the VP of HR.
- Assist employees with return to work from Leaves of Absence or Workers’ Comp by performing tasks which cannot be performed by the HR Service Center (meeting with employees, completing local paperwork, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Less than 1 year of experience is required.
- HR Experience is highly preferred.
- College graduate highly preferred.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.