SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Registered Nurse (RN) – Infusion Center - Monday through Friday hours with some weekend call.
Our 741 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Oncology Outpatient Infusion Center (OPINF) is located on 3N Sarah Cannon and provides infusion support services for medical oncology, hematological oncology, hematological disorders, pre-/post blood and marrow transplantations for the adult and geriatric patient. The Physicians’ Offices and Patient Registration are entry points for patients served.
the facility’s Standards of Performance, ICARE values, and Patient Promise.
- Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through on
symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Creates and maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess,
plan, implement, evaluate, and modify the plan of care, as indicated by the
patient’s responses and conditions.
- Delegates nursing tasks as appropriate
and safe, but retains accountability for patient care
- Provides individualized education for
the patient, family, and or caregiver throughout the continuum of care.
- Adheres to standards of safety and
infection control, in the delivery of patient care.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of
and complies with all policies and procedures related to the performance of job duties.
- RN licensure by TN Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- Oncology Nursing Society Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Administration Provider Card w/in 6 months of hire for RNs with six months Oncology experience or 12 months if no Oncology experience.
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN)or BMT Certified Nurse, preferred
- BSN preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.