SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN) Cardiac Telemetry
Full Time Nights
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place. HCA at a glance.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this opportunity:
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campusis home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
Facts & Awards - The Heart and Vascular Center @ TriStar Centennial:
- 3 Star Designation by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Center(SCPC)
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by Joint Commission
- Distinction Centers for Cardiac Care by Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL)Cardiac Certification by America
- Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Sarah Cannon Research Institute's(SCRI) Cardiovascular Research Program with 8 strategic sites across the country and over 200 Cardiology specialists in the areas of interventional, electrophysiology, heart failure and imaging
- Region's largest and most technologically advanced, complete heart and vascular center
- Flagship Cardiac Acute Care facility for HCA Tri-Star Heart consisting of facilities in Middle TN, Southern Kentucky, Chattanooga and Northern Georgia - our network puts world class Cardiac care closer to the patients
- Demon states knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Assumes direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
- Assumes responsibility of the overall quality of the nursing care provided while on shift.
- Makes decisions regarding activities in these areas based on administrative operations standards, nursing administrative standards, human resources standards, and standards of care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
- Two (2) years of clinical practice in the unit's specialty; leadership experience preferred.
- Activity in professional nursing organizations encouraged
- BLS from the American Heart Association.
- ACLS/Telemetry training within 6 months of hire
66H – Medical Surgical Nurse
66N – Nurse, Generalist
46NX – Clinical Nurse