SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Patient Care Tech (CNA) - Inpatient Oncology - PRN
Your passion is caring. So is ours. Come grow your career with us - become a member of a collaborative team whose mission focuses on the care and improvement of human life.
Founded more than 125 years ago by German physicians, Research Medical Center is a 590-bed facility and has become one of the crown jewels in the HCA Midwest Health System. Located in the heart of Kansas City, Research Medical Center is among the only tertiary care centers serving Kansas City proper. Over the past century, this institution has built a tradition of serving residents in Kansas City and a 150-mile surrounding region with exceptional patient care and leading technology. Research Medical Center has completed more than $120 million in capital improvements, including new lobby and admitting areas, renovated and expanded Cancer Center and Women’s Care Unit, construction of all private patient rooms and doubling the Emergency Department.
Our employees come first. We provide
a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the
medical and dental coverage and dental package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while
still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our
matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition
assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts,
life insurance, and identity theft protection.
- Under direct supervision of the Manager and close direction of a registered nurse, administers patient care and related activities, services and/or procedures to promote the physical and emotional health and personal comfort needs for assigned patients.
- Delivery of patient care includes data collection, documentation, communication and implementation of patient care interventions in accordance with state Nursing Practice Acts and generic/unit structure standards.
Be a part of an organization that invests
in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates
will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your
application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Missouri Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) – Active
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Saving (BLS) – Active
- The Star Tech program is a unique educational opportunity designed to meet the crucial needs for certified nursing assistants and patient care technicians. The paid 4-week program combines classroom interactive lectures, skills training, electronic health record training, skills practice and hands-on clinical training done at the hiring facility. Upon completion, the licensed certified nursing assistants are equipped with the knowledge and skill set typically found in a more experienced certified nursing assistant.
- No experience required - Must be able to attend 2 weeks of training (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.