SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Neuroscience Center of Excellence in Denver
Swedish Medical Center, Englewood Colorado
**Generous Sign-On Bonus for experienced RN's & Relocation Bonuses Available**
If you have a passion for Neuro ICU, Swedish Medical Center is your best choice! Our RNs have the opportunity to work with a diversity of cases, providing a broad learning experience and an increased knowledge of the full spectrum of medicine. If you enjoy being part of a cohesive team, we are looking forward to you becoming one of our team members!
Our nursing teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region’s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area’s only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology. Additional information about the hospital is available at www.SwedishHospital.com
Swedish Medical Center ranks among the nation’s top neuroscience programs, serving as a leader in the field of neurology and neurosciences and the treatment of stroke. Our program combines state-of-the-art technology with an outstanding team who have extensive experience and expertise in treating nearly all forms of neurological disease.
Here is what you can expect from being a Neuro ICU Nurse with us:
- The Registered Nurse demonstrates advanced knowledge, skills and understands the unique aspects of the population served in the care of his/her patients.
- Each service also requires specialized skills.
- The delivery of care is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- The Registered Nurse may rotate to areas other than his/her assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency.
- The Registered Nurse performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at SMC.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our Neuro ICU team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Discount Program
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Student Loan Repayment
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Recruiter contact: Kylie Dennis, Recruiter
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License or Compact RN License Status accepted.
- Current BLS Certification and current ACLS certification at time of hire.
- Graduate of a certified School of Nursing with a minimum of 276 clinical hours.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and practice.
- Experience requirements are specific to positions and departments as appropriate.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the Values & Standards of Nursing Practice at SMC.
- Displays appropriate judgment and problem solving skills.
- Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.