SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a
company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA Healthcare,
our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and
join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
You contribute to our success. Every
role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make
a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part
of our nursing team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We offer you an excellent total compensation
package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work
with us. Your benefits will include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flexible
spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement,
student loan repayment (available for select roles and facilities), an
employee discount program and more. Choose from a variety of benefits to create
a customizable plan that will best suit your needs.
The RN is responsible for the observation,
assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care;
health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the
promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of
others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a
duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe
such medications and treatments.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Current Florida RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS Certification from the American Heart Association required.
- Current American Heart Association ACLS certification preferred.
- Current PALS/ENPC and NIHSS certifications preferred.
- National Critical Care Nursing Certification (CCRN) preferred.
- One year previous experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Prior Med/Surg/Telemetry nursing experience desired.
- Prior Charge RN/Supervisory experience preferred.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
HCA Healthcare is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility-based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
South Bay Hospital is situated in the beautiful Sun City Center, serving one of the fasted growing areas in the state. Our growing 138-bed acute care hospital offers a full spectrum of healthcare services.
We are proud of our team members and the exceptional care they provide our patients:
- Top Workplace in Tampa Bay (2019) by the Tampa Bay Times
- Accredited by the Joint Commission: Hospital, Laboratory, Primary Stroke Center, Joint Replacement Hip, Joint Replacement Knee, and Sepsis
- American College of Radiology Accreditation In CT, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, MRI, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine
- Healthgrades® Top 10% in the Nation for Patient Safety, Patient Safety Excellence Award™, Five Star Recipient For Hip Fracture Treatment, Pacemaker Procedures, Small Intestine Surgeries, and Gallbladder Removal Surgery
- Ethisphere® lnstitute's World's Most Ethical Companies - HCA Healthcare
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. Unlock unlimited career possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.