SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
***This Job posting is only for HCA Employees***
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurses to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential with HCA’s StaRN Plus Program for the ED.
The StaRN Emergency Room RN Plus program provides a pathway for HCA Acute Care Medical- Surgical & Telemetry RNs to transition into the Emergency Department. The curriculum is based on the AACN National Standards of Care.
Program Starts: October 21st, 2019
Attendance is imperative and all days are required to remain in the program. No days can be missed
The program is facilitated by HealthTrust (part of the HCA family)
- Six Weeks of didactic, including interactive classroom discussion with experienced StaRN ER Instructors.
- Eight weeks of clinical preceptorship at home facility with StaRN instructor follow up at 2-week intervals.
- ENA 2.0 - 45 online lessons (75.34 contact hours). The program provides 6 days of high-fidelity simulation incorporating 33 ER-specific scenarios.
- Hands-on ER Specific skills, basic ECG recognition, & Meditech (EDM Training)
· During this training you will receive the following certifications:
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast – Pasadena, TX
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
- 2 + Plus years of current RN
experience in a non-critical care floor nursing.
- Eligible to transfer per
• 6 months in current position
• No write ups in the last 6 months
Nurses will need to commit to attaining a BSN within 2 years
you meet the above qualifications a recruiter will reach out to you for further
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or