Are you looking for a fresh start with a cutting edge organization that puts patients and employees above all else? If so, consider Grand Strand Medical Center, committed to building a healthy community across the greater the Grand Strand. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish this we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission.
We invite you to learn more about the fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team. Grand Strand Medical Center located in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC is a 369-bed acute care hospital serving residents of Horry and surrounding counties. Our hospital offers the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) in Horry and Georgetown counties and is a designated Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center by South Carolina DHEC.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you. Come join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the be patient care in the world.
We are searching for a Nursing Assistant for a full-time, night shift (7p-7a) position on our state-of-the-art Med/Surg unit.
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families and the community.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
Benefits: As an HCA employee, you'll enjoy competitive pay, health, life, dental and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement of up to $5250 a year, student loan repayment, paid time off, employee stock purchase plan, 401k with employer match and more ... along with a huge opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful healthcare corporations in the country.
- Certified nursing assistant course completion OR completion of first semester in an accredited school of professional nursing OR one (1) year current/previous nursing assistant experience.
- BLS – Healthcare provider (must be completed within 15 days of hire at facility if necessary)
- One (1) year nursing assistant experience required if not already certified or a current student as outlined above.
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply today to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.