HCA has been recognized as a World’s Most Admired Company in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or On-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
A few of the benefits we provide you:
• Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
• Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
• 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
• New Extended Family Leave and PTO
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employee Discount Program
· One year experience in an operating room setting (preferably in an ambulatory surgery center).
· Surgical Technologist certification required
· Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technology program as required per facility practice and state regulatory requirement; otherwise preferred.
· Valid BCLS Certification upon employment***online certification not acceptable.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”Apply Now