DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
HCA has been recognized as a World’s Most Admired Company in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or On-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
A few of the benefits we provide you:
· Reviews the insurance contract profiles in AdvantX and manages reimbursement process. Works with electronic billing vendor to resolve any e-billing issues, denied claims, etc. Processes all insurance claims in clearinghouse (GHN).
· Performs collections, reconciliation, and follow up activities timely on all accounts. Negotiates payment plans on self pay accounts utilizing established policies regarding Settlement Discounts.
· Schedules patient surgical procedures and maintaining the surgery schedule.
· Minimum (2) years of experience in a medical office setting highly preferred. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctors office).
· Basic Life Support (BLS) may be required as determined by facility practices.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”