SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Parkridge Medical Center
Shift Details: PRN
Parkridge Medical Center, a 275 bed facility, has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopaedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga’s best hospitals for healing.
Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area’s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
Be a part of an organization that
invests in you. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
- Plans and uses therapies involving physical exercise, massage, heat, water, light and electricity.
- Utilizes various mechanical and electrical equipment and prosthetic and orthotic devices.
- Evaluates, records and reports on patient's response to treatment and progress toward identified goals.
- Integrates physical therapy treatments with other aspects of patient care.
- Assists patients reach their maximal reasonably levels of function and to cope with their limitations.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Participates in patient discharge planning.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
HCA TriStar Division offers their full time/part
time employees a total rewards package to support their health, life, career
and retirement. Some of the benefits offered include 401K, Health, Dental, and
Vision Insurance, along with Student Loan Repayment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- TN Physical Therapy license required.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited PT program.