DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Sarah Cannon Development Innovations is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) that is uniquely focused in oncology. Sarah Cannon Development Innovations offers strong scientific leadership, access to patients through Sarah Cannon Research Institute’s Site Management Organization (SMO) and relationships with other clinical sites, and experience in drug development and delivery of clinical trials from first-in-human through registration level studies, making us the partner of choice for oncology.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Summary of Responsibilities: This position is responsible for leading and coordinating business development opportunities for Sarah Cannon Development Innovations including the business oversight and management of Sarah Cannon Development Innovations RFIs and RFPs. This position is also responsible for managing, communicating and negotiating business opportunities with Sponsor organizations. This individual reports to the Director, Development Team Leadership, Sarah Cannon Development Innovations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead business development strategy for Sarah Cannon Development Innovations and support pipeline management
· Primary interface between Innovations and Sarah Cannon Finance, in regard to budgets and contracts
· Lead assigned business development and relationship management activities with Pharma partners for Innovations
· Primary driver for the completion of RFI/RFP’s for Innovations, including:
· Prepares information and analysis for Executive team and Innovations Leadership
· Manages development of process improvements, working practice guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures as required and formalizes into working documents
· Works on new initiatives and special projects as directed by Director, Development Team Leadership