SHIFT: Work From Home
Parallon believes that
organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why,
after more than a decade, we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital
systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the
rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the
healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services,
Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue
Job Summary – The Revenue Integrity Team Lead is responsible for assisting Revenue Integrity Leadership with quality assessment and training of the Revenue Integrity Department Staff. Performs internal quality assessment reviews on all Revenue Integrity Analysts to ensure compliance with Company policies. Monitor and assist staff with claims in RI workflow tools for timely resolution resulting in appropriate reimbursement and data integrity.
Supervisor – Revenue Integrity Manager
Supervises – NA
Duties (included but not limited to):
• Perform on-going quality assessments for the Revenue Integrity Department to ensure accurate completion of accounts being held due to Company or payer edits according to Federal and Company regulations
• Act as a resource to Revenue Integrity Analysts for complicated cases, reimbursement and compliance information
• Assist RI Management with trending patterns and identifies training and educational opportunities
• Assist RI Managers in developing action plans for RI Analyst improvement.
• Assist Revenue Integrity Managers by delivering standardized approved training and education to the Revenue Integrity Analysts
• Assist in the development of standardized tools, resources and policies and procedures
• Openly communicate issues and opportunities to appropriate person(s)
• Assist management with monitoring of claim volumes in RI workflow tools to ensure accurate and timely resolution.
• Conduct new analyst orientation and training
• Work account edits as needed
• Escalate issues appropriately
• Meet all educational requirements as assigned by management and HCA
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of regulatory changes impacting charging practices
• Meets with the RI Manager regularly to effectively communicate and resolve issues, set and prioritize goals, improve processes and review department reports
• Assists with staff communication, providing updates, resolving issues, setting goals and maintaining standards
• Assist the Manager in maintaining established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, patient, and customer service policies
• Perform quality reviews as required by Parallon/SSC policy.
• Work as a liaison between team members and SSC staff
• Assist with payroll activities for team members (i.e., time cards, edit sheets)
• Assist manager with developing team goals and action plans
• Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Organization - proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
• Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing. This includes utilizing proper punctuation, correct spelling and the ability to transcribe accurately.
• Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
• PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
• Leadership - guides individuals and groups toward desired outcome by providing training, advice and feedback to assist/support employees in achieving established performance standards
• Tactical execution - assist in monitoring operational processes and making recommendations for changes/adjustments as needed during the implementation or change to new products or processes
• Policies & Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• Basic skills - demonstrates ability to organize, perform and track multiple tasks accurately in short timeframes, have ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple demands, ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player, adaptability, analytical and problem solving ability and attention to detail and able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately.
High School diploma or GED required.
Undergraduate degree preferred
At least one year of related experience required.
We invite you to join our team today. Apply online now!
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.”