This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Operating Room department. Submit your application today!
Our Operating Room team is a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Why Choose Sky Ridge?
• Rated # 1 in safety by Consumer Reports
• Joint Commission Accreditation for spine, hip, knee and stroke programs
• Top performer in spine and orthopedics
• Sky Ridge surgeons rated Sky Ridge Surgical Services #1 in HealthONE
• OR team awarded HCA President’s award
• Accredited cancer, breast cancer, bariatrics, stroke and cardiac programs
• Fast growing, acute-care facility with outstanding clinical outcomes
• Dedicated, multi-disciplinary teams
• Hospital thriving in one of the fastest growing, most livable counties in the country
• High patient satisfaction scores
• Focus on quality and safety
• Commitment to employee engagement and well being
• Provides patient care utilizing the nursing process – assessment, care planning, implementation and reassessment – for identified patient population per the Colorado Nurse Practice Act.
• Documents patient care administered.
• Promotes interdisciplinary communication and care.
• The delivery of care is based on the age, physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
• Demonstrates basic and unit specific competencies.
• Supervises contract RN’s, MST, CST and ST.
• Performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at SRMC.
• Supports and follows SRMC policy and procedures.
• Displays positive support for the values and mission of Sky Ridge Medical Center. Position requires call.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.