Registered Nurse Supervisor Labor and Delivery
Arlington, TX, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse Supervisor RN Labor and Delivery
Full Time Nights 7P-7A
Sign-on Bonus and/or Relocation Bonus available for eligible candidates and positions.
RN’s on our Labor and Delivery floor assist with over 4,300 deliveries per year. Our busy 23 bed unit is staffed with a team oriented group of caring clinical professionals including a full physician compliment of a 24 hour Anesthesiologist, Hospitalist and Neonatologist. Our Nurses provide care to a wide variety of acute patients and are supported by a helpful group of Patient Care Techs and Nursing Management. If you are looking for a collaborative and holistic team, come be a part of our $60 million dollar expansion!
The Unit Supervisor is responsible for:
- Shift-to-shift activities in the L&D Department.
- Leadership and direction in accordance with organizational and departmental philosophy and goals.
- Will assist the Director in maintaining the highest degree of clinical and operational performance of the Labor and Delivery Department.
This position is responsible for taking 12-hour call on a rotation basis as determined by the Director and Manager for staffing issues. Provides Patient Care as needed.
Medical City Arlington is a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare with nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
We offer a benefits package that will best suit your family’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
HCA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Current NRP issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Minimum 3 years of RN experience required with at least 1 year in Labor and Delivery.
- Leadership experience in Labor and Delivery Department Operations (i.e., Charge Nurse, committee chair, etc.).