This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for an organization that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
Our colleagues come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection. We can even help with your existing student loan debt with our student loan repayment program.
We are seeking an additional team member for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other. We want you to apply now!
As a Purchasing Assistant you will oversee all purchasing requests for supplies, services, and equipment for our facilities. Our Supply Chain team is devoted to ensuring our providers have the right tools to care for our community.
In this role you will:
• Process all assigned special purchase requests
• Process on-line requisitions for assigned vendors within twenty four hours
• Review OREC report weekly to ensure accuracy
• Work closely with Accounts Payable staff to resolve and avoid invoice discrepancies within forty-eight hours
• Validate receipt, review, and correct all EDI and fax confirmations in order to eliminate service failures
• Maintain a high degree of communication, cooperation and coordination with assigned departments regarding purchases
• Report any supplier or customer performance issues
• Maintain expedited log (courier) to track emergency deliveries
• Work closely with the Purchasing Manager to ensure that EDI, on line requisitioning, electronic faxing, and file item additions are being optimized
• High school diploma or GED required
• One to three years purchasing or order entry experience preferred
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the HCA Healthcare which has established itself on the list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and ranks in the Fortune 100. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA Healthcare as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We have partnered with over 1,600 hospitals for their purchasing needs. Our organization has been continually recognized by Practice Greenhealth as being committed to environmentally responsible practices.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.