SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
For a limited time only
We are offering up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonus for experienced RNs!
Current employees are
Portsmouth Regional Hospital
is a 209-bed acute care
hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region’s residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area’s largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center
on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Most recently, we were named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Healthgrades. Most recently, we received the Leapfrog ‘A’ Hospital Safety Grade. Why work at Portsmouth Regional Hospital?
Seabrook Free Standing Emergency Room (FSER)
- 11 beds
- Average of 14,000 patients annually / average 39 patients per day
- 24/7 free standing framework staffed with board-certified ER physicians and experienced RNs
- Types of patients: High level of acuity, trauma, cardiac, severe sepsis
- Less than 1-2 hour patient turnaround
- Fast paced with “all hands on deck” mentality requiring all service lines to participate in patient care. Nurse/patient ratio: based on acuity
Teamwork heavily focused to promote better patient experience & high quality of care
Fast paced and collaborative
A supportive and passionate culture motivated on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
Leaders at Seabrook FSER have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
- A healthy work environment with a low turnover rate
- 3 years of emergency room and trauma experience preferred
- 2 year/Associate’s Degree
- 4 year/Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
Licensure and Certifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN) License in NH or valid Compact State License
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS (required)
- CPI—(within 1 month of hire)
- PALS—(within 3 months of hire)
NRP—(within 1 year of hire)
TNCC—(within 2 years of hire)
HCA will pay for certification renewals once employed
At HCA, you have options. You can
choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the
ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and
dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs.
Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts
for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement
and student loan repayment programs.
to learn more about HCA’s Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.