SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital– Bowling Green, KY
One Company Many Careers! If you've been looking for a Nursing career where you have work-life balance, work with a committed team putting patient care at the heart of each day, then look no further than TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital!
We can offer you a benefits package that will best suit your family’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211-bed facility serving Southern Kentucky and surrounding areas. Recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®, TriStar Greenview is a national leader in providing quality healthcare. TriStar Greenview offers emergency care, cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, and surgical services. Home of Kentucky's first CardioMEMS™ HF System, TriStar Greenview provides state-of-the-art cardiac care to patients managing heart failure. The facility is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
Hear about Greenview from our staff Click Here
This position is eligible for a $10,000 Sign On Bonus!
More About TriStar Greenview:
Department: Operating Room
On Call: Required
The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act. The RN OR Staff Nurse performs the primary function of assessing, planning, and evaluating the perioperative care of all assigned patients. The PeriOperative nurse is knowledgeable about aseptic technique, patient safety, legal aspects of nursing and the management of nursing activities associated with the specific surgical procedures being performed. Identifies cultural differences and incorporates into patient care. Utilizes translation services when indicated. The RN promotes teamwork with surgery personnel, surgeons, anesthesia department personnel and personnel from other departments, Cares for Neonate/Infant (0-12 months) Pediatrics (1 – 17 years) Adults (18 – 79 years) Elderly (80+ years).
The Staff RN supports the hospital’s mission, values, and visions.
- Current licensure with the Kentucky State Board of Nursing
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- ACLS Certification required within 6 months in department (New Graduates within 12 months of hire)
- PALS Certification required within 6 months in department (New Graduates within 12 months of hire)
- TNCC preferred
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- New employees have up to 6 months from date of hire to obtain ACLS & PALS
- Employees transferring from a position that did not require ACLS & PALS have up to 6 months from date of transfer to obtain ACLS & PALS.
- New RN graduates have up to 12 months from date of hire or transfer to RNA/RN position to obtain ACLS &PALS