SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you currently working with a healthcare provider with a culture and work life balance you are looking for? Would you be interested being a part of an organization recognized as World’s Most Admired Company
by Fortune Magazine
that would allow you to focus on your chosen specialty areas with the geographic flexibility of 250+ locations across the U.S. and England? HCA provides that along with annually dedicating 30,000+ volunteer hours and millions of dollars to the communities we serve. HCA at a glance
Coliseum Northside is a 103-bed community hospital in Macon, GA, that specializes in orthopedics, spine care, bariatric surgery and gastric reflux disease. Coliseum Northside Hospital operates a full-service 24-hour emergency room with specialized pediatric care, has inpatient and outpatient surgery options, diagnostic services, and an orthopedic and spine center. Through our Georgia Bariatric Center, we provide the latest in weight loss surgery. We also offer outpatient services for sleep disorders, wound healing, as well as radiology and laboratory services. Our comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation center provides speech, occupational and physical therapy and has transportation services provided at no cost to our patients. You are encouraged to apply to join our team today!
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Certified First Assistant to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees
- BLS (required)
- Graduate of an accredited school of Surgical Technologist and Certified Surgical Assist Program
- Certification as Certified Surgical Assist (required)
- One to two years previous Certified Surgical Assist experience (required)
Your Role: As a Certified First Assistant, you will work with the dynamic team in surgical services.
- The CFA performs as a surgeon’s
assistant in the operating room, during evaluations, procedures, care
management and follow up
- Responsible for scrubbing, assisting, and anticipating the needs of the surgeon in all surgical procedures
- Manage instruments, equipment and supplies
for the surgical procedure
BE A PART OF AN ORGANIZATION THAT INVESTS IN YOU!
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.