SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Lead Rad Tech in the Cath Lab unit at HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood – Kingwood, Texas
Lead Radiologic Technologist (Rad Tech) – Cardiac Catheterization (Cath Lab)
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is a 439-bed acute care facility that has provided quality care to the Lake Houston area for over 25 years. It is home to the area’s only comprehensive cardiac, neuroscience and women services programs. Our Women & Children’s Center provides Level II and III neonatal intensive care units, high-risk obstetrics, a breast diagnostic center, a designated pediatric unit, and the area’s only pediatric emergency department. For more information, visit our website at www.HCAhoustonhealthcare.com. HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. For more information, visit www.HCAGulfCoast.com.
The Cardiac Cath Lab (CCL) services are provided in four fully equipped CCL Suites and Cardiac Cath Lab Recovery (CCL-RR) by and under the direction of cardiologists and radiologists credentialed to perform diagnostic and/or interventional cardiovascular, electrophysiology, and radiology procedures. Outstanding clinicians and staff to both inpatients and outpatients experiencing a wide range of disease processes including those that are acute and life threatening to those that are planned diagnostic studies provide services. The patients served range in age from late adolescence to geriatrics. Types of patients requiring care (diagnostic and therapeutic modalities):
- Diagnostic & Interventional Cardiology
- Diagnostic & Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic & Interventional Neuro-radiology
- Diagnostic & Interventional Electrophysiology and Device Implantation
What you will do in this role:
- Lead Technologist will be able to perform duties in the Cardiac Cath Lab.
- These duties will include but not limited to assisting in scrubbing all diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Ability to drive/pan table for all procedures.
- Ability to monitor all procedures.
- Ability to circulate all procedures.
- Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the adult and geriatric population.
- Provides customer services as requested, doing so with the utmost professional and caring attitude.
- Lead Techs will also be responsible for assuring supplies are readily available and stocked in the rooms, and expected to meet the needs of the customers even after normal shift if necessary.
- Departmental ownership is necessary.
- Must demonstrate customer service excellence daily.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited Radiologic Technology program or CVT program.
- 2 year of procedural experience required
- ARRT with Texas License in Radiography or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist RCIS/RCIS eligible.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) through American Heart Association.
- ACLS through American Heart Association required within 90 days.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team.
We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.