SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Leading Hospitals. Trusted Care.
HealthONE®-HCA Healthcare is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area with more than 10,000 employees. The HealthONE family works together to provide a higher level of care. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
By applying to this posting you will be considered for Critical Care Nurse positions across multiple locations in the Denver Market listed below.
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
- HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues.
We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking to add another ambitious Registered Nurse to our Denver Division to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Our colleagues come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met.
- 401(k) with 100% Annual Match
- Education Assistance
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Family Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistant
- Clinical Certifications Support
- Scholarships for Dependents
- Financial Wellness and Coaching
- Education and College Advising
In this role you will:
- The Registered Nurse demonstrates advanced knowledge, skills and understands the unique aspects of the population served in the care of his/her patients.
- Each service also requires specialized skills.
- The delivery of care is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- The Registered Nurse may rotate to areas other than his/her assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency.
- The Registered Nurse performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Colorado (May work on a current RN compact license for the 1st 90 days of employment).
- Current BLS & ACLS Certification Required.
- 1 to 2 years acute care / specialty nursing desired.
We are a member of the HCA Healthcare network. Together, we are a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician partners. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Hospitals in HealthONE-HCA Healthcare’s Denver network include:
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
If you would like to be considered for specified locations, please visit our Career Site
and search by facility to view their current openings.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.