SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital– Bowling Green, KY
One Company Many Careers! If you've been looking for a Nursing career where you have work-life balance, work with a committed team putting patient care at the heart of each day, then look no further than TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital!
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211-bed facility serving Southern Kentucky and surrounding areas. Recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®, TriStar Greenview is a national leader in providing quality healthcare. TriStar Greenview offers emergency care, cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, and surgical services. Home of Kentucky's first CardioMEMS™ HF System, TriStar Greenview provides state-of-the-art cardiac care to patients managing heart failure. The facility is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
Hear about Greenview from our staff Click Here
More About TriStar Greenview:
Shift: M-F Days
Department: Operating Room/OR
On Call: Required. Must live within 30 minutes of Greenview
This position is eligible for a $10,000 Sign On Bonus
The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act. The RN OR Staff Nurse performs the primary function of assessing, planning, and evaluating the perioperative care of all assigned patients. The PeriOperative nurse is knowledgeable about aseptic technique, patient safety, legal aspects of nursing and the management of nursing activities associated with the specific surgical procedures being performed. Identifies cultural differences and incorporates into patient care. Utilizes translation services when indicated. The RN promotes teamwork with surgery personnel, surgeons, anesthesia department personnel and personnel from other departments, Cares for Neonate/Infant (0-12 months) Pediatrics (1 – 17 years) Adults (18 – 79 years) Elderly (80+ years).
The Staff RN supports the hospital’s mission, values, and visions.
What We Offer: We focus on keeping HCA Rewards fair, smart and competitive so we can offer you a full package of rewards and benefits that support your health, life, career and retirement. While the most visible part may be your pay and medical benefits, it’s important to keep in mind the other pieces in the puzzle, too, such as:
- HCA 401(k) Plan with a 100% match
- A generous PTO Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Education Loan Forgiveness
- Shift Differential
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- HCA Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tremendous growth opportunity
And so much more…
- Current licensure with the Kentucky State Board of Nursing
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- ACLS Certification required within 6 months in department (New Graduates within 12 months of hire)
- PALS Certification required within 6 months in department (New Graduates within 12 months of hire)
- TNCC preferred
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- New employees have up to 6 months from date of hire to obtain ACLS & PALS
- Employees transferring from a position that did not require ACLS & PALS have up to 6 months from date of transfer to obtain ACLS & PALS.
- New RN graduates have up to 12 months from date of hire or transfer to RNA/RN position to obtain ACLS &PALS