SHIFT: No Weekends
Sign On Bonuses!
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospital in Gainesville, Florida — North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC).
- NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, senior care, women's health and wound therapy, among other services.
- A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction (tm) Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, and earned a position in Truven Health's Top 100 Hospitals in 2017.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center is part of Hospital Corporation of America Healthcare (HCA Healthcare). Based in Nashville, Tennessee, HCA Healthcare is a leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 185 hospitals and 1,800 sites of care in 21 states and Great Britain.
- You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more:·
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid family leave
- And much more!
RN Wound Care
Monday - Friday 40 hrs/week, with flexibility to do a Saturday on rare occasions needed
Wound Therapy Services offers special outpatient treatment for wounds that have not healed in 8 to 12 weeks, including diabetic ulcers, vascular wounds, wounds resulting from trauma, post-surgical wounds and dog and spider bites.
For more information, click HERE!
For YouTube video, click HERE!
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
· State of Florida RN License or appropriate compact licensure required. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· BLS required at the time of hire
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· 1+ Years Acute care experience preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.