Therapist Discharge Planner, Psych, PRN
Tamarac, FL, United States
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Therapist Discharge Planner .001 FTE
Psych Social Services
University Hospital and Medical Center
University Hospital and Medical Center is a 317-bed acute care hospital offering a wide range of surgical and medical services as well as an academic teaching center for Behavioral Health. Since opening in 1974, we have distinguished ourselves as a leader in breakthroughs to orthopedic care as well as joint replacement. We continue to build on this tradition in our Orthopedic and Spine Institute. Our Center for Behavioral Health offers inpatient and outpatient services and a one-of-a-kind geriatric program. Other specialty services include a Wound Healing Center and Vascular Services, Primary Stroke Center and Women’s Center. Our newly renovated family-friendly ER provides expert, compassionate care for patients of all ages and special accommodations for seniors.
We continue a proud tradition of providing high level, personalized care close to home in your local community.
University Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
- Evaluates behavioral observation/changes in patient status - coordinates and implements interventions with treatment team.
- Understands the process for resolution of ethical issues and how to initiate an ethics consult and implements as needed.
- Complies with the organization’s risk management program, including timely accurate occurrence reporting.
- Responds to requests for information and assistance in a cooperative manner within the appropriate timeframe.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or Social Work
- Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker required
- BLS/CPR required
- 2 years’ experience in conducting individual, group, family and marital therapy