SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Rio Grande Regional Hospital – San Juan, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) – Freestanding Emergency Department FSED (ED).
Work Schedule: PRN/As Needed
Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH), an HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For nearly 30 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour emergency room
- Level III Trauma Center
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care
- The only pediatric heart program in the Valley
- 30-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Rio Grande Regional Hospital is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Freestanding Emergency Department FSED (ED) - San Juan.
Utilizing the standards set forth for Nursing Practice by the ANA, and ENA, the RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for Emergency Department.
- It will include individualized, family centered, holistic, supportive, and safe care.
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written format.
- Flexibility to intervene on a moment’s notice.
- Ability to problem-solve, and seek assistance from team members when necessary.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- 2 years of Emergency Department experience preferred.
- Current registration with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
- Current licensure by the State of Texas.
- CEN preferred.
- BCLS required for all nurses upon hire.
Nurses with ER Experience, greater than 1 year, are required to have:
- ACLS, PALS, TNCC required upon hire
- ENPC required within a year of hire
For nurses that transfer in to the department, the date of transfer will be utilized instead of the date of hire.
Come make a difference and Apply Online Today!