SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Radiology Assistant to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland - Texas City, TX
Transporter – Radiology
HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland has been an integral part of Galveston County for more than 60 years. We offer 223 beds and services in emergency medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, surgery, physical therapy, radiology, total joint replacements, hyperbaric medicine diagnostic/imaging services and wound care facilities.
HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
(Imaging Services Transporter – Under the general supervision of the Director and Manager of Imaging Services and the Supervisor of Imaging Support,
- The Transporter is responsible for performing clerical duties and transportation.
- They also provide service to the technologists working in all modalities.
- Taking extra steps to assist anyone needing our service,
- To process and maintain patient information for all procedures, and providing the service professionally and courteously is expected of all staff.
- Our goal is to deliver prompt service to patients and expedient report times to our physicians.
- Facilitates communication between the Imaging Services Department and members of the medical staff and other hospital departments.
- Ensures quality care to patients, adhering to policies, procedures, and standards.
- Provides assistance, guidance, transportation and direction to patients and visitors.
- Upholds the highest standards of customer service at all times (“customer” includes patients, family members, co-workers, referring physicians, etc.).
- Actively participates in Performance Improvement (P.I.) activities established by the Imaging Department.
- Possesses knowledge of medical terminology sufficient to work accurately within the Imaging Department.
What qualifications you will need:
- No special certifications are required
- Current verification of competency in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (BLS)
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.