SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Surgical Technician to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi, TX
Surgical Technician - Operating Room
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631- bed Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available.
- The Certified Surgical Technician assists in patient care by preparation and performance.
- If routine and delegated duties according to standards of care, practice, policies and procedures of the Medical Center, and within the scope of training/certification.
- Provides assistance in emergency procedures as well as elective and scheduled procedures.
- Participates in call schedule to assist the department in providing 24-hour coverage.
- Current National Surgical Technologist certification required from an accredited educational program for surgical technologists AND holds and maintains certification as a surgical technologist by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting, or NCCT or another surgical technologist certification program approved by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
What qualifications you will need: