SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest - Houston, TexasRegistered Nurse (RN) – Operating Room
Since 1973, HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
has been providing comprehensive healthcare to the North Houston communities. The hospital is known for its maternity and women’s services, including a Level II Neonatal ICU, and for its cardiac care as well as bariatric and diabetes programs. In addition to its hospital emergency room, HCA Healthcare Houston Northwest operates two urgent care centersHCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
is currently accepting applications for Registered Nurse (RN) – Operating Room
- Registered Nurse coordinates, supervises and is accountable for safe professional nursing care of patients within an assigned department.
- The RN must be able to prioritize work and duties well and must work well under stressful situations.
- They have to demonstrate good communication and customer service skills with a variety of patients, physicians, and other health care providers both internal and external to the organization, and must make accurate clinical decisions and judgments quickly.
- Demonstrate proficiency in understanding and calculating medication dosages, and demonstrate thorough knowledge of the side effects and hazards of various pharmacologic agents administered.
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Graduate of approved and accredited nursing program, BSN preferred
- Basic BLS,ACLS, PALS from an AHA provider and TNCC. Current RN Licensure in the State of Texas.
- 1-2 years of clinical experience in an acute care setting preferred.