SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Imaging Team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Reston Hospital Center is a 187-bed hospital
offering a full range of medical services, including
24-hour emergency care, specializing in maternal/child health, surgical
services, urological services, cancer care with state-of-the-art radiation
therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs and a wide array of diagnostic imaging
What would you be doing in this role?
- Performs radiographic procedures using fixed and portable units in the imaging department, nursing units, and operating suites.
- Assists physicians in fluoroscopy using fixed and portable units.
- Practices radiation safety and observes universal precautions at all times.
- Obtains quality radiographs of patients in acceptable time frame.
- Assist the radiologist in administering medications, contrast agents and all types of care.
- Reviews each exam for technical accuracy and identifies anatomical orientation on all images.
Graduate of a program in radiologic technology approved by the Council on
Medical Education of the American Medical Association or documented equivalent
Licensure: Current certification by the American Registry of Radiology:
Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) as an RT(R) or eligible for registry.
Note: Registry eligible applicants must obtain certification within 6 months of
BLS certification required.
Experience: Ability to perform radiographic/fluoroscopic procedures following
accepted standards and departmental protocols.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.