Registered Nurse RN Seasonal Position: Neuro Trauma ICU
Seasonal Program Runs September 15th, 2019 - May 10th, 2020
Seasonal RN Rate: $57 per hour
Completion Bonus: Paid after the successful completion of 16 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only 1 completion bonus will be paid per 32 week session.
Work Schedule: PRN Nights 7P-7A or Days 7A-7P (must be flexible). All Seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period. Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule period.
Click here to meet some of our team and to learn more about our Neurosciences service line at Medical City Plano!
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Neuro Trauma ICU RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for unit patients.
• Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
• Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
• Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
There's a real difference at Medical City Plano, and it's evident in the way we touch the lives of those we treat.
What you need to be successful:
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
• Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required
• Must have at least two (2) years acute care hospital RN experience in the area of specialty - CCU, ICU, Neuro ICU