SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Eastside Medical Center – Snellville, GA
Registered Nurse (RN) – Critical Care/Float Pool
Eastside is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
Eastside Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – for our RN CCU Resource Pool.
Apply online NOW to join our amazing team of nurses!
What we offer:
if you qualify for relocation assistance.
and weekend shift differentials
Pay for Weekend Only positions
medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability
Plan with 100% match
Stock Purchase Program
many, many more!
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and
development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with
Eastside Medical Center’s Service Values.
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet
needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety
- Current Georgia RN license
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- BLS – American Heart Association
- ACLS -American Heart Association
- Requires a
minimum of two years (excluding PRN experience) in at least two of the following
areas: Med/Surg ICU, Cardiac Care Unit, Emergency Department, and any other as
defined by facility.
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills