SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare
today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We can offer you a benefits package that will meet your family’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, and tuition reimbursement programs. We can even help with your existing student loan debt with our student loan repayment program.
By applying to this posting you will be considered for Emergency Room Nurse positions across multiple locations in the Houston, Corpus Christi, and Rio Grande Valley Markets listed below. Facilities may range from smaller, intimate hospitals to large trauma centers.
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar in patient care. We are currently seeking Emergency Room Nurses
to join our family. Come be a part of the change in our Gulf Coast Division! In this role you will:
- Perform nursing assessment, diagnosis, care plan, and implementation of treatment for all assigned patients
- Perform initial triage evaluation and assign acuity level to patients;
- Administer treatments, medications, and procedures within scope of practice
- Participate in coordination of care with ED management staff, team leader, physicians, department staff and ancillary services
- Responsible for delegation of duties to technical support staff maintaining accountability of delegation
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required
- TNCC and ENPC (or American Heart Association issued PALS certification) must be obtained within 6 months hire. RNs participating in an ED internship program must obtain ACLS within 1 year of hire and TNCC and ENPC (or American Heart Association issued PALS certification) within 18 months of hire.
We are a member of the HCA Healthcare network. Together, we are a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician partners. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Hospitals in HCA Healthcare’s Gulf Coast Division
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
- HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
- HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Valley Regional Medical Center
If you would like to be considered for specified locations, please visit our Career Site and search by facility to view their current openings.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.