SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. Last year alone, over 45% of our net revenue was spent on continuing education opportunities for our colleagues.
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Tuition Assistance/Reimbursement Programs
- Consumer discounts on hundreds of goods and services
- Leadership development programs
- Auto, Home, and Life insurance options
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Medical and childcare flex spending accounts
By applying to this posting you will be considered for Intensive Care Unit Nurse positions across multiple locations in the Dallas/Ft Worth Market listed below. Facilities may range from smaller, intimate hospitals to large trauma centers.
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
We are seeking an ICU Nurse for our Gulf Coast Division to ensure we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! In this role you will:
- Assess, plan, and evaluate patient care needs
- Carry out physician orders
- Administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean wounds, and monitor vital signs
- Provide respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients
- Serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
- Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems
- Instruct and educate patients and families.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) will be required within 24 months of hire
- CCRN preferred
We are a member of the HCA Healthcare network. Together, we are a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician partners. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Hospitals in HCA Healthcare’s Gulf Coast Division network include:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
- HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
- HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Valley Regional Medical Center
If you would like to be considered for specified locations, please visit our Career Site
and search by facility to view their current openings.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.