SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
By applying to this posting you will be considered for Operating Room Nurse positions across multiple locations in the Corpus Christi, Houston and Rio Grande Valley Markets listed below. Facilities may range from smaller, intimate hospitals to large trauma centers.
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community with the Gulf Coast Division!
In this role you will:
- Provide pre and post-surgical care of patients who will have (or have had) general anesthesia, epidural/spinal anesthesia and IV sedation
- Monitor all patients for airway and pain management
- Interpret EKG changes, lab values, and hemodynamic monitoring
- Provide care to patients receiving high-risk intravenous therapies and blood components
- Perform direct patient care in peri-op developing a surgical plan of care throughout the continuum
- May perform and monitor conscious sedation and blood/blood products administration
- Propose the plan of care for pre and post-operative/pre and post procedure patients
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider
- Surgical experience required
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing (BSN) required
We are a member of the HCA Healthcare network. Together, we are a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician partners. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Hospitals in HCA Healthcare’s Gulf Coast Division network include:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
- HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
- HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Valley Regional Medical Center
If you would like to be considered for specified locations, please visit our Career Site and search by facility to view their current openings.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.