SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
RN - Float Pool/Nursing Administration - PRN
Since 1976, Tomball Regional Medical Center (TRMC) has provided quality healthcare to the communities we serve including emergency care, labor and delivery, a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopedics, outpatient testing, wound care and many others. Our 150-acre campus and 350 bed hospital also features designated specialty centers: the Heart Center, the Tomball Regional Medical Center Wound and Hyperbaric Center, and Texas Sports Medicine Center.
Tomball Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse - Float Pool.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing individualized, age specific, goal directed care.
- The RN assesses the needs of the patient/client in order to develop a plan of care and then implements and evaluates the plan.
- The RN bases the plan of care on current nursing knowledge/skills and institutional methodology.
- The RN accepts assignments that are commensurate with his/her experience, knowledge and ability.
- The RN delegates tasks to the licensed and unlicensed personnel according to the Texas Nurse Practice Act and hospital policy.
- The Registered Nurse serves the following age groups and/or populations on a regular basis: Telemetry, Surgical, Medical, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric.
- Registered Nurse, ADN required.
- B.S. Nursing preferred
- Minimum of 1 year current/recent Med/Surg experience preferred.
- Current licensure with Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
- Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.