Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? Consider Memorial Hospital’s ICU RN openings. Our spacious unit offers a broad range of care including Neuro, Med/Surg, Trauma, and Cardiovascular. RNs are able to expedite and provide timely care with an Intensivist available on the unit 24/7. In addition, a Pharmacist is available into the evening hours 7 days a week. Other disciplines provide rounds throughout the day to ensure the unit and staff have what they need to focus the care and attention on our patients. Our patients are the core of our values which emanate from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish this we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission. Are you ready to apply?
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team. Memorial Hospital is a 454-bed HCA acute care full service hospital. Our facility has achieved The Joint Commission's disease specific certification for sepsis and recently been awarded 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award by Healthgrades and is a US News and World Report best hospital. Apply now to join our tradition of excellence.
Come join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care to every patient every time.
We offer you an excellent
total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit
package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex
spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to
talk to you about this fantastic opportunity
Essential Core Functions:
- The RN is responsible for the direct and indirect total nursing care of his/her patient assignment.
- Responsible for the supervision of assigned personnel.
- This position requires knowledge of both department and hospital policies and procedures relevant to the delivery of nursing care in the ICU setting.
- Interpretive skills, frequent interactive and consultative associations, along with management and supervisory skills are inherent in the position.
- The ability to retrieve, communicate or otherwise present information in a written, auditory, or visual fashion is essential.
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.