SHIFT: No Weekends
Parallon is now seeking a Application Developer to join our team. Are you looking for a career with a mission driven organization? Ideal candidates will have a passion for our purpose: "To serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community."
Sound like you? Apply today. Need more reasons to apply? See what makes us an exceptional place to work!
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Opportunity to learn and grow, in an inclusive environment, where you will feel like family.
- Competitive salary!
- Fantastic health benefits, including medical plans that will exceed your family’s needs.
- We offer 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Looking to further your education? Let us help you with that – tuition assistance is available for full and part time employees after 90 days.
- Plus we can offer you a whole suite of consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop, support, and maintain database and web applications.
- Create and maintain application documentation.
- Devises technical solutions to promote business activities.
- Act as a resource on projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years Information Technology experience with database, web application design,.NET and SQL
- Preferred 3 years' experience in healthcare or call center industry.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade We remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.