SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at
HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a
team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide
you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are
currently looking for an ambitious Behavioral Health Practitioner to help us reach our
goals. Unlock your potential here!
Tucker Pavilion, at HCA Virginia’s Chippenham Hospital, has been committed to the Behavioral Health needs of our community for over 100 years. We offer a full range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency services for children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients in our newly renovated units.
Tucker Pavilion, a Leader in Behavioral Health:
- Offering of care continuum – crisis team on site, inpatient/acute care for all ages, partial hospitalization for adolescents/adults
- Use of audiovisual technology to offer Behavioral Health Needs assessments to HCA Virginia’s Emergency Departments
- Partnership with the community in offering a Crisis Triage Center
- Injection of clinical pathways in programming
- Diverse array of therapeutic offerings – yoga, 12 step support, NAMI peer support, spiritual, pet therapy, gym on site, and more
- Quality focus with outcome measurements injected into clinical programming
- Four Child Psychiatrists
- Host site for Behavioral Health clinical nursing rotation.
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Completes Psychosocial Assessment, conducts ongoing assessments of psychosocial needs and documents Discharge Recovery Goals with interventions on the Recovery Care Plan
- Collaborates with behavioral health recovery team, patient, significant other as appropriate and community partners in the development and revision of the recovery plan and coordination of services.
- Monitors patient acuity/progress and coordinates discharge planning as evidenced by documentation.
- Facilitates psycho-educational groups and family meetings to prepare for post-hospitalization treatment needs.
- Provision of supervision for licensed eligible Master’s prepared employees and interns.
- Maintains current knowledge of community resources and post-hospitalization treatment options. Facilitates transition to the appropriate next level of care.
- Has working knowledge of utilization management functions and performs these duties as assigned; monitors patient acuity to determine ongoing treatment needs and level of care required to meet such needs.
- Provides for the safety of patients, visitors and staff and actively participates in quality management activities.
- Provides ongoing education for the members of the interdisciplinary treatment team related to ethical, psychosocial and discharge planning issues.
- Participates in Quality/Process Improvement initiatives.
- Assumes responsibility for completing all mandatory educational, health screening, CPR, and CPI requirements within designated time frame.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field (required)
- Minimum 2-5 years behavioral health clinical experience commensurate with educational level (required)
- Acute care behavioral health clinical experience. Recent experience with QM, UM, commercial precertification and discharge planning. Discharge planning and individual/group/family therapy experience. (preferred)
We can offer you a benefits package that will best suit your family’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.