SHIFT: No Weekends
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Sign-On Bonus Available!
One year Cath Lab experience - $15,000
One year RN experience - $5,000
Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Cath Lab
Full Time Days
Candidates with ICU and/or ER experience will be considered.
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place. HCA at a glance.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this opportunity:
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campusis home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
Facts & Awards - The Heart and Vascular Center @ TriStar Centennial:
- 3 Star Designation by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Center(SCPC)
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by Joint Commission
- Distinction Centers for Cardiac Care by Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL)Cardiac Certification by America
- Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Sarah Cannon Research Institute's(SCRI) Cardiovascular Research Program with 8 strategic sites across the country and over 200 Cardiology specialists in the areas of interventional, electrophysiology, heart failure and imaging
- Region's largest and most technologically advanced, complete heart and vascular center
- Flagship Cardiac Acute Care facility for HCA Tri-Star Heart consisting of facilities in Middle TN, Southern Kentucky, Chattanooga and Northern Georgia - our network puts world class Cardiac care closer to the patients
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates all nursing care.
- Reacts accordingly to emergencies.
- Administers medications/IV conscious sedation under physician's direction.
- Scrubs/assists physician during diagnostic and interventional cardiac and peripheral angiographic studies
- Provides accurate and timely nursing documentation in MediTech and Camtronics
- Records, monitors and demonstrates understanding of hemodynamic measurements, valve areas
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients served.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification
- Completion of ACLS training within 6 months of hire.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians and other employees.
ARMY MOS - 66W or 66N
Air Force AFSC - 46NX
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.