SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
HCA Houston Clear Lake – Webster, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Mother Baby
Clear Lake, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
Clear Lake is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Mother Baby
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for the OB/GYN Unit and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve the quality of patient care.
- Responsible for the care and patient teaching for pre-op and post-op surgical cases.
- Responsible for the care and patient teaching for the patient with a suprapubic catheter.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of the patient with drainage devices, i.e., Hemovac, Surgivac, Urevac, Jackson-Pratt, Penrose and percutaneous drains and stents.
- Responsible for the care and patient teaching for the post-partum patient.
- Assumes the responsibility for charging the unit, as needed.
- Minimum of one (1) year Mother Baby, Med/Surg, Post Partum/GYN AND Nursery experience, strongly preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Current TX Licensure as an RN.
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.