SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Our Operating Room team is a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Why Choose P/SL?
• Located in downtown Denver, we are the largest hospital in
Colorado and the only tertiary/quaternary care facility in a seven-state region
• We render patient care to a wide range of patients from several surrounding towns and states
• We embrace diversity and learning within our 18 OR
• Our staff appreciates our facility location, friendly physicians,unique procedure mix
• We have a highly skilled team of Registered Nurses and Surgical Technicians that make our operating room the place to be whether you’re a patient or an employee
Our Operating Room Service Lines:
• Complex Orthopedics & Spine
• Orthopedic Oncologic Surgery
• Limb Preservation
• Complex Plastic Microvascular Reconstruction
• Liver/Kidney Transplant
• General Surgery
• Robotics - 3 da Vinci Xi Medrobotics, least invasive option for surgery
• Colon & Rectal Surgery
• Gynecologic Surgery
• Urogynecologic Surgery
Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center, located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO, we provide the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke’s Hospital, we have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers the region’s most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized for heart disease.
While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant - putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
Position Summary: This position supports the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke’s Medical Center of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. The Surgery RN oversees and directs the care of the surgical patient. The Surgery RN is responsible for the care of patient in all-surgical specialties. Serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
$10K Sign-on bonus for experienced Operating Room RNs with 2 year commitment (internal candidates not eligible for bonus)
• Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse
• BLS – American Heart Association Healthcare provider required
• ACLS and PALS certification preferred.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
• One-year Operating Room experience required.