SHIFT: No Weekends
Eastside Medical Center is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
Eastside is seeking a Mammography Technician
SHIFT: Full-Time, Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Demonstrates an understanding of human anatomy, physiology, pathology, and medical terminology.
- Maintains a high degree of accuracy in mammography positioning and exposure techniques.
- Maintains knowledge about radiation protection and safety.
- Prepares for and assists the physician in the completion of intricate mammography examinations, including breast biopsies.
- Serves as liaison between patients and departmental physicians and other members of the support team.
Apply Online Today to join this great Imaging Team!
- Graduation from an accredited education program in Radiologic technology.
- ARRT R.T. (R)(denotes successful completion of the ARRT certification examination) (or registry eligible)
- ARRT R.T. (R)(M) (denotes successful completion of the mammography advanced- level examination)
- 1 year post-graduate experience-optional.