This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At Medical City Plano we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place.
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Med Surg Ortho RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for medical/surgical inpatients with a specialty focus on orthopedics.
• Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
• Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
• Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
• A supportive and collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
• A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
• Generous tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
• A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
• HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
Click here to meet some of our team and learn more about us!
Medical City Plano is a full-service, Magnet designated 513-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you need to be successful:
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
• Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association required
• Must have at least one (1) year Med Surg RN experience in an acute care hospital
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.