This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse – Antepartum / Labor and Delivery
Full-time - Night Shift 7PM - 7AM
At Medical City Plano we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place.
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Antepartum / Labor & Delivery RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for low risk and high risk antepartum and L&D patients.
• Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
• Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
• Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
• A supportive and collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
• A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
• Generous tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
• A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
• HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
Click here to meet some of our team and learn more about us!
Medical City Plano is a full-service, Magnet designated 513-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care to our patients. Our services include a level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you need to be successful:
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
• Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required
• Current AWHONN Fetal Heart Monitoring
• Must have at least one (1) year Antepartum / Labor & Delivery RN experience in an acute care hospital