This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Central Sterile Technician, Full Time Days (FTE. 1.0)
Central Sterile Department
Northwest Medical Center
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We are dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we are looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 228-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
Our facility features a state of the art Cardiovascular Tower, an expanded Emergency Room and newly added Level III NICU to provide comprehensive services to the community we serve and increased professional growth opportunity for our employees.
Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
Central Sterile Tech job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Documents pertinent data in a concise manner
- Prepares instruments and supplies through cleaning, packing, sterilizing and storing procedures
- Understands principles of sterilization techniques and operates sterilization equipment
- Assists in departmental cost containment effort
- Performs equipment distribution and routine cleaning and maintenance
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
Central Sterile Tech Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Certification preferred
- Minimum 1 year in sterilization and instrumentation preferred
- Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing