SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Location: Denver and Denver Metro Area, Colorado CO
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Spalding Rehab Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Start Date: October 21, 2019
Apply online now to be considered for our StaRN Residency Program!
StaRN stands for: Specialty Training Apprenticeship for Registered Nurses - a unique educational opportunity to meet a critical need for specialty nurses.
We invite recently graduated, or soon-to-be graduated, registered nurses to apply for a unique opportunity to be given didactic and clinical training in Medical/Surgical, Telemetry, Progressive Care Units and or Critical Care. This residency will allow new graduates to obtain specific experience through an intensive internship program and then transition to staff roles within the nursing departments of HCA/HealthONE Hospitals.
As a New Grad RN, you will have the opportunity to:
Enjoy meaningful learning opportunities - New employee orientation and unit orientation
Continue your education- Take advantage of our outstanding training and educational assistance programs
Develop as a new nurse- You will have the support and guidance of highly-trained, caring professionals.
to learn more about HCA Continental Division and HealthONE
to learn more about our StaRN Residency!
HCA/HealthONE is a growing system in Denver, Colorado that combines stability with all the rewards of working in a hospital system with growth and opportunity. We have more training opportunities, more advancement potential, and an impressive range of benefits.
- Loan repayment assistance for your existing loans
- Tuition Reimbursement for future education
- Certification Bonus Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, plus much more
Please complete the following for fully finished application:
- Fill out application online - include your job history
- Attach your resume
- Attach your cover letter (optional) - explaining what your passions are, why you got into nursing, and where you see yourself as a nurse in the next few years. We want to know who you are and a cover letter is the perfect opportunity to tell us that.
- Complete the Healthsource Assessment survey (to be sent to you via email after application is complete) ** if you have already completed a Healthsource survey in the past 12 months, you can disregard
- Complete our Montage On-Demand video responses (to be sent to you via email after application is complete) ** Applications with submitted Montage video interviews are reviewed first.
"nurse residency" "graduate nurse" "new grad nurse" "grad RN" "graduate RN" "residency program"
- Current RN degree (associates or bachelors)
- Successfully passed the NCLEX by program start date
- No current or prior experience working as an acute care hospital RN
- Flexibility to work day or night shift (unit needs vary)
- Residency Program Start Date: October 21, 2019, Flexibility to commit to a full time RN position with HealthONE for a (2) year commitment period