SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
TriStar-Centennial Medical Center
(Mon & Thurs: 3pm-11:30pm, every other Friday)
Our Mission- Above all
else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about
people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients,
employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by the over 30,000
volunteer hours we provide annually, industry leading patient satisfaction
scores, and defined pathways for the personal as well as professional growth of
our employees. Our dedication has to awards of recognition including being
named a World’s Most Admired
Company by Fortune
Magazine. Are you looking for an
employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture?
You’ve come to the right place.
A few of the benefits we
Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging
Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9%
match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock
- Full Medical,
Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended
- Healthcare and
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of
Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this opportunity:
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 686-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
- Performs MRI procedures ensuring a high quality of care.
- Ensures patient MRI safety guidelines are followed.
- Informs patient about procedure and answers questions.
- Communicates with physician.
- Logs all work.
- Maintains equipment and room supplies.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Promotes customer service initiative.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Graduate of accredited school of radiologic technology
- Current ARRT certification with advanced MRI registry, or registry eligible with advanced certification obtained within 1 year.
- 1 year post graduate experience preferred.
- Cardiac experience required
- BLS certification
- ARRT compliance with CEU requirements
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.