SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Why should you work at Johnston-Willis Hospital?
At Johnston-Willis we've been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care—through the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute—as well as inpatient rehabilitation (with all private rooms), our ER is a state-authorized level III trauma center and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
- 30 bed unit covering a wide patient population and disease process.
- The cohesive team operates in a “Live Excellence Culture”.
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the opportunity for you to learn, grow, and advance in the unit or other specialty areas within the hospital or across HCA Hospitals.
Benefits we offer:
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off
Employee Discount Program
Employee Stock Purchase Program
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) duties and responsibilities include:
Demonstrating the knowledge and skill to provide care to patients under the direction of a licensed nurse.
Performing job tasks to ensure personal, patient and departmental safety.
Communicating effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
Documenting required information according to established guidelines and hospital policy.
Functioning in an organized and efficient manner.
Presenting self in a professional manner.
Using computers proficiently.
Promoting fiscal responsibility.
Supporting the goals and objectives of the units, departments, and organization.
- Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant training program (required)
- Current enrollment in a professional nurse education program (preferred)
- 1 year of experience as a nursing assistant in an acute care or long-term care facility. Satisfactory reference from last employer or vocational school (preferred)
- Full Time
- Day Shift
- Weekend & Holiday Rotations
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.